27.2.05

well, no icelandic keyboard here, so english it is. All of you, well most of you anyway, know english about as well as icelandic so this shouldn't be a problem.

All I wanted to say was that I reached my workout limit today. The tram was broken, due to the bad weather. There was a tree, that fell on the tram-power line, so no tram baby. And ofcourse the wind is quite bad, and therefore it is cold. I stood downtown waitin for the damn thing for 15 mikes, and nothing. So I decided to walk all the way from downtown to Solveig's Bakery to watch the game (L'pool - Gudjonsen). My men of course winning.
The point, however, being that I can't seem to get between A and B with out some drama. It is amazing.
I think therefore that I should just commit to being in the same place, all the time. No moving at all. At least that wont fuck up my schedule.

anyway, have a nice one. Prediction for todays game. Chelsea win 3-2, Gudjonsen with 2, but then sent off for badmouthing the officials.

later

|